Life Size Outdoor Nativity Set
The life size nativity set was new in 2009. It is hard work to get these made and boxed up, but it is just amazing to see the nativity displayed in this size. It is totally worth the effort. If you've got the budget and the space (not only display space, but also think about storage space because the box is huge) this is a wonderful display. Most of the Life Size nativity sets I've sold have gone to churches, hospitals, schools & nursing homes (one went to a military base in Texas, which I thought was cool). But several have gone to homeowners and they have been very happy. The life size nativity comes with a donkey.
Beautifully detailed life size outdoor nativity silhouette,
made from the highest quality marine grade solid PVC available.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
102" wide x 92" tall (to top of star) x 24" deep.
- Box is 48"x 90" x 6" and it weighs about 120 lbs (or more if you order any Additional Characters). It comes strapped to a 4'x8' wooden pallet.
- Made from 13mm, 16mm & 19mm with critical areas reinforced with an extra 16mm. This should last long enough to become an heirloom.
- Can be assembled in just a few minutes
- No fasteners or screws of any kind are required. Joints slide together and are secured in place by 4 tie-down points and stakes hammered into your soil. Ropes & stakes are provided (but if your soil is particularly sandy or wet, you may need to get larger stakes).
- I do recommend that the nativity set be tethered for extra protection. I provide instructions and the supplies needed to do that.