- Returned nativities should be in new condition and in their original box.
- It must be returned before Christmas. (There are obvious exceptions to this one. For example, if your nativity arrives 2 days before Christmas, you don't have to "overnight" it back to me.)
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Return shipping is paid by customer.
- Send me an email so we can communicate about the problem. I've found that sometimes people are frustrated because... maybe their nativity is falling down in the wind. But that is easily corrected and has never resulted in a return. If you are still unhappy after our exchange, I will certainly accept the return.
- Package the nativity in the original shipping box and send it back quickly enough that I will receive it within a week of our conversation.
- Once the package arrives, I will inspect it for damage and send you a full refund within 2-3 days.